46 Litre Per Day Water Distiller Manual Fill with 15 Litre Reserve
Durastill 46 Litres per day, Manual-Fill Water Distiller. Good for second homes, cabins, apartments or rental home situations where connection to a water line is not possible or desirable. Includes a 15 Litre reserve tank. Made in USA.
SKU: 46A-15L-240V Weight: 28.00
Regular Price: £1,670.00 (GBP)
On Sale: £1,390.00 (GBP)
VAT Included: £231.67 (GBP)
Produces 46 liters (approximately 12 gallons) every 24 hours.
Features & Convenience:
- Automatic High Level Control
- Convenient Faucet with Water Site Gauge
- 15 Liter (approximately 4 Gallons) Stainless Steel Storage Tank
- 316 Alloy stainless steel evaporator
- Incoloy (stainless steel) heating element - 1500 watt
- Volatile gas vent system eliminates VOCs prior to condensation
- Self-Sterilization Feature. With empty reserve tank, simply flip fan switch off for a couple minutes when steaming
- Plugs into 230/240 volt outlet. (UK and Euro plugs and cords are included.)
- Fill manually. No water connection required.
- Automatically turns off when boiler requires filling. (Makes approx. 6 Litres per cycle.)
- Everything is included for a normal installation. (Installation kit, Post-filter and fittings.)
- Height: 33 cm
- Width: 51 cm
- Depth: 33 cm
- Shipping Weight: 16 kg
- Height: 16.5 cm
- Width: 58.5 cm
- Depth: 42 cm
- Shipping Weight: 6.35
Notes: Manual distillers require refilling by hand after each 6 Litres or so has been distilled. For this reason it is highly recommended to get an automatic unit as long as there is a convenient water supply available. All Durastill distillers have float switches that automatically turn off the distiller when the boiler gets low. So it is okay to leave the system unattended while it is running. This manual distiller comes with an automatic reservoir tank which will turn the distiller off when the tank is full. Therefore this system is basically an automatic system except that it does not fill automatically.
15 Litre tank does not have an additional outlet for a demand pump hookup. If a demand pump is desired, please consider a 40 Litre storage tank. However, the 15 Litre storage tank can be made to accept a demand pump line by replacing the spout with an appropriate fitting to accept the water line.
CUSTOMERS WHO BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT ALSO BOUGHT