159 Litre Per Day Commercial Use Automatic Water Distiller with 300 Litre Reserve
Durastill 159 Litres per Day, Automatic Water Distiller with 300 Litre Reserve tank. Commercial applications unlimited! A giant in the distiller industry. Designed to connect to a demand pump providing distilled water "on tap" throughout a building. Proven to be very dependable over the years. 240 Volt, 20 Amp. Made in USA.
SKU: 42C-300L Weight: 95.00
Regular Price: £4,835.00 (GBP)
On Sale: £4,030.00 (GBP)
VAT Included: £671.67 (GBP)
All of our best features for the commercial user!
Features & Convenience:
- Commercial Distiller with 300 Litre storage tank - produces 159 liters (approximately 42 gallons) every 24 hours.
- Main power on/off control switch
- Pilot switch controlling relay
- Automatic water fill on/off control. Float control protected
- Fan switch on/off
- Manually reset electrical thermostat
- Low voltage external pilot circuit
- Boiling tank is 18 gauge 316 alloy stainless steel
- Steel or aluminum cooling fins on stainless steel condenser coils
- 30 cm diameter condenser fan, 1/20 HP motor
- Distiller cabinet - 20 gauge 304 stainless steel with black painted carbon steel structure for fan and coil
- Storage tank is 18 gauge 304 stainless steel
- 24 volt float switch in storage tank for high level control
- 240 volt AC - 50/60 Hz - single phase - 20 amp, 5000 watts. (208 volt, 24 amp also available.)
- 24 volt breaker protected control circuit
- Everything included for normal installation
- Made in the USA by Durastill, the recognized leader in water distillation systems for over 40 years.
Size and Weight:
- Height: 43 cm
- Width: 58 cm
- Depth: 46 cm
- Shipping Weight: 34 kg
- Holds: 300 Litres, (565 Litre storage tank available by special order.)
- Height: 132 cm, (approx. 145 cm including furnished stand)
- Width: 58 cm
- Depth: 58 cm
- Shipping Weight: 43 kg
Overall Height: (Water Distiller plus Storage Tank) 178 cm (188 cm including stand)*Notes:
The Automatic Drain Valve option is highly recommended to help keep the boiling chamber clean. (See Parts and Supplies category in left menu.)
Although the unit comes with a NEMA 6-50P plug, if you do not have a mains outlet to accept this plug, it is highly recommended to remove the plug and hard-wire the cord directly to the outlet. (Do not use an adapter.) 50 Amp Grounding Surface Mount Receptacle, female outlet to accept the male USA plug is available upon request.
This system usually incorporates a demand pump to distribute the water remotely via line and faucet. There are two 1/2" and two 3/4" plugged outlets at the bottom of the tanks. One set can be used for an optional site gauge, and the other set for an optional demand pump line, (or manual faucet/spigot.)
OTHER PRODUCTS YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN
CUSTOMERS WHO BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT ALSO BOUGHT