46 Liter Per Day Water Distiller - Manual-Fill (No reserve)
Durastill 46 Litres per Day, Manual Water Distiller. Good for second homes, cabins, apartments or rental home situations where connection to a water line is not possible or desirable. Shuts off automatically as the boiler nears empty. Does not include a reserve tank. Distilled water can be collected in a container of your choice, or a reserve tank can be added to the unit at a later time. Made in USA.
SKU: 46A-240V Weight: 21.00
Regular Price: £1,180.00 (GBP)
On Sale: £980.00 (GBP)
VAT Included: £163.33 (GBP)
Produces 46 liters, (approximately 12 gallons), every 24 hours.
Features & Convenience:
- 316 Alloy stainless steel evaporator
- Incoloy (stainless steel) heating element - 1500 watt
- Volatile gas vent system eliminates VOCs prior to condensation
- Self-Sterilization Feature. With empty reserve tank, simply flip fan switch off for a couple minutes when steaming
- Plugs into 230/240 volt outlet. (UK and Euro plugs and cords are included.)
- Fill manually. No water connection required.
- Automatically turns off when boiler requires filling. (Makes over 5 Litres per cycle.)
- Everything is included for a normal installation. (Installation kit, Post-filter and fittings.)
Size and Weight:
- Height: 33 cm
- Width: 51 cm
- Depth: 33 cm
- Shipping Weight: 16 kg
Note: Manual distillers require refilling by hand after each 5 Litres or so has been distilled. For this reason it is highly recommended to get an automatic unit as long as there is a convenient water supply available. All Durastill distillers have float switches that automatically turn off the distiller when the boiler gets low. So it is okay to leave the system unattended while it is running as long as you have a suitable bottle or container to collect the distilled water.
OTHER PRODUCTS YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN